Hang Man

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What would I do without my grandbabies????

I'm feeling depressed again. It must just be this time of year, part of my Circadian Rhythm must be out of whack in the months of February and March. It's not a weather thing either. Last year I was in sunny Florida and it still happened. Since I'm home though, I at least have more things to occupy my time and force me to get out of bed in the morning. I have one or more grandchildren almost everyday. They don't let me be depressed. I'm either breaking up a fight or laughing so hard at their antics that I wish I had a camcorder strapped to my head at all times to catch the priceless moments. Julian and Nicholas are typical brothers, fighting one minute and being each others best friend the next. Julian is a carbon copy of Bryan. Not when Bryan was little, but now. He jokes and teases just like Bryan does and he can tell you a "story" like you wouldn't believe. He's picked up a few of Sarah's mannerisms too (impatience). We were sitting in the car the other day waiting in line at his school. We were sitting there less than 2 minutes and he says, "this is about as bad as getting a booster shot!" as he rolls his eyes and scoffs. "what is?" I ask. "Waiting in line all day just to go to school!" Nicholas says, "yah, go to school." They are so adorable, I just want to eat them up! The triplets will be here in a couple of weeks to celebrate their 3rd Birthday with their cousins. That should be a HOOT! I better charge up my camera batteries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!! The kids are so excited to see everyone. The kids can't stop talking about you dancing in the video with Ellie. I keep telling them that it was Ellie that was dancing. They wont have it. SO get ready for some dancing!