Hang Man

Friday, February 20, 2009

Patti's Phone Infomercial

One of my phones died the other day so I thought I'd try a new battery. It didn't work, so I had to get a new phone. I did a little research and found that the newest phone technology was DECT 6.0. I don't know the technical info except that the 6.0 is supposed to get rid of interference on your line by not competing with other electronic appliances. Since I can't walk into my kitchen or dining room with a cordless phone without having to compete with screeches and scratches I thought that I would try out the 6.0. I bought a Radio Shack (Presidian)6.0 since they were kind enough to give me credit for the battery that didn't work in my phone. Low and behold no static anywhere in the house!!!! I can even walk outside with it. It's the little things in life that give me such pleasure. It's great when a product claim matches up to the service. So, if you are in the market for a new phone and static is a problem, check out the 6.0. By the way if any phone manufacturer wants to pay me for my promotion of their product I would be happy to accept any and all gratuities.

2 comments:

Yourmamasbooty said...

I give it 3 months and 2 days before it starts giving you static

Manders24 said...

i agree, you might have jumped the gun on this one. Maybe instead of static, you will hear strange voices on the phone and you will think you are hearing voices in your head and it might turn you into a crazy woman! Enjoy your new phone:)It could happen