Hang Man

Monday, December 29, 2008

Have you hugged your wiener today?


Look at that face! How could you not kiss that wiener? I am sure by now you have figured out that I was talking about wiener dogs in my previous blog...or was I?
Robbie and Steve's dog; Kylie, had puppies and I completely fell in love with the little female runt. I would have brought her home in a heartbeat if I didn't think that Joe would be mad. I brought home a new Kayak and gun instead. My original pink pistol didn't work properly, so I returned it and got a little S&W 38 special revolver. It's cute, but it's not pink. (I know, guns aren't supposed to be cute, but it is). By the way, it's Steve's cock that's missing. Robbie saw it out the window on Saturday morning, but she hasn't seen it since. Steve is beside himself! Ok, I'll stop with the double meaning bantering, but it's so fun. Anyway, Steve has lost all of his chickens but one. Of the 10 or so dogs at Steve's house right now, 2or more of them killed the chickens. Poor chickies! Steve doesn't normally have 10 dogs, but he is watching Shane's 2 dogs and he still has some puppies left along with his 4 dogs. I thought I had a zoo!

5 comments:

Manders24 said...

You are sick woman. You and your love for weiners!.....dogs that is

Steve said...

Yes my cock is gone. He was real purty too. Bright red topnot frilly gold around the neckual area and hanging just below two of the biggest sleekest........feet you ever saw. What did you think I was going to say. Dina's Cooter was the culprit so I guess you can say if your going to lose your cock its best to loose it to a nice Cooter.

Patti said...

Priceless!!!

Patti said...

By the way, do you like the photo of the little girl? How is she doing, does she miss me?

Steve said...

Very nice photo. She's just a lover so I'm sure she misses you. We actually have one that we sold back. It had a little medical problem, nothing serious, but the new owner was asking that we pay the vet bills for her. We said no but we would give them their money back and take the dog back. They had all kinds of inflated claims as to what it would take to cure the pup and they wanted a 100% guarantee. The claim of over 300 in vet bills for medication came to 27.00 for all three of our pups. We politely told them to piss off and we will sell the dog to a more deserving family. They were concerned about any future vet bills. DUH, if you want to own animals there is a certain cost associated with it.