Hang Man

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More Wedding Details

Lauren wanted a few more details regarding the wedding. Especially about the naked men and broken bones. I didn't get to personally see completely naked men, but apparently Kyle had a streaking episode that was caught on video. He had a minor injury to his foot when he had to dive into a ditch to avoid the cops, or maybe he just fell down because he was drunk. I'm not sure. One of the groomsmen (Andy) wanted to make us think he was naked by partially exposing himself to Robbie and I from the loft of the house we were staying in. We were so excited. Shane had the possible broken bone. Again, I wasn't present to actually witness this incident, but apparently Shane tripped over part of a large wagon in the dark. There is some question as to whether he fell because he was shit face drunk, or if it was a legitimate accident. If I had to guess I would say probably a little of both. His thumb area swelled up like a balloon. I still don't know if he ever got it x-rayed or not. Robbie, Lisa and I witnessed a girl dirty dancing with her boyfriend and in an attempt at a squat manuever she ripped her pants from crotch to knee. Very classy. That however did not compare to the large girl at Shane and Dina's wedding that was doing some kind of humping thing on all fours across the dance floor. Kyle and Shane have some interesting friends.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Ha ha ha-that is a good stoary and I remember the girl at Shane and Dina's wedding-she loooooooooved Kris and they got down to a few tunes themselves! Hilarious!

Steve said...

Shane did get it xrayed and its just a bad bruise for now. He spent three hours in the emergency room and had a few choice words for the attending people. The last time he was there they said everything was ok and then he got a call that they needed to operate on his ankle to repair the snowboarders fracture. It received a write up in the University Hospitals magazine. I'll try to find it online to forward if not I'll scan it and post it somewhere for all to enjoy. You left out the family drama tidbits but I guess thats for the better. It probably falls in line with inlaws seeing images in the clouds. If you know what I mean. Really endeared them to me.

Manders24 said...

Wow I completely forgot about that girl. Too funny! I remember we were wondering if Chris would remember his ate night escapades with that girl when he woke up the next moring! haha

Lisa said...

Bow wow wow yippee yoh yippeah, bow wow yippee yoh yippeah! The song was Atomic Dog, too funny, I don't think I will ever forget it!

Patti said...

I wonder what that girl is doing now????? Maybe it's better we don't know.