Hang Man

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Final Wedding Wrap Up

I need to address a few more details in my original blog about the wedding. Namely the wet sheets and forgetfulness. The night before the wedding, Kyle came grumbling out of the room he was staying in saying something about someone pissing in his bed. He went to get into bed and found it very wet with pee pee. Not sure how it got that way, but they are assuming it was from one of the children that had been at the rehersal dinner. Gross! Robbie to the rescue with a clean set of sheets. Regarding the forgetfullness, Shane forgot the ring. They got to the church and Shane had the ring box, but no ring. It slipped out of his pocket and into the couch cushion. I'm a little sketchy on how it got out of the box in the first place. So, Kyle married Carrie using Shane's wedding ring. I wonder, does that give Shane any kind of benefits????
Finally the Math..... 1 liter is 1000cc
1.75 liter is 1750cc
1 cup is 240cc so, there is approximately 7 1/3 cups of tequilla in each of the jugs used to make the marguaritas.
4 jugs of tequilla is 7 liters or just shy of 30 cups
Based on the recipe we had and all of the people trying to figure it out, I don't know how they turned out so good. I was forbidden to have any though. Bryan was afraid I would do something stupid.

2 comments:

Manders24 said...

Nice to have someone looking out for you...we all know how you can get after a little one... two.. punch! I'm not sure what i just said. Anyways, that is way crazy about the ring....it is crazy but true, yes I checked the official marriage book and sharing a man's wedding ring with another man's wife absolutely allows for some special benefits. But ewwww. Just thought I would clear that up.

Lisa said...

Margaritas: soooo good!
Crazy antics and family drama: Funny
Seeing Carrie's face and reaction to getting married with Shane's ring: Priceless