Hang Man

Friday, March 28, 2008

I am trying to embed a "Family Calendar" onto my site. That is what the blank white space is right now. I think Google is having an issue with it so maybe when they get it fixed, it will show up. Any who I want to use it for Birthdays, anniversaries, or whatever special events are coming up so that our entire family can stay in touch since we are all over the place. Right now I think we have family in: Ohio, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, Georgia, Iowa, New York, California, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Arizona. That includes in-laws and out-laws. This could be huge!

5 comments:

Manders24 said...

wow we have that much family from all those places! I love your deer pic, it is so cute! Actually you are soo cute!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget Tennessee for Kyle and Carrie!

Patti said...

Actually the Pennsylvania was for Kyle and Carrie. I was confused!

Lauren said...

Kenny and Lauren's anniversary-October 21st

VERY important day ;)

Anonymous said...

Karl and Monica's anniversary is the same day as Walt and Lisa's! An interesting piece of trivia is that our wedding song was the same . . . God Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts and we may have gotten married at the same time of day based on the time difference. Neat!