Hang Man

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Bryan!

Today is my baby boys 27th Birthday. How time flies. I remember when he was little and he used to wear matching sweatpants and sweatshirts. He had a mullet which I loved! He was a good little boy, sensitive and kind. I remember he cried once when I stepped on an ant hill. Now he guns down Bambi. He's always been crazy and funny and inventive. He has big ideas and big goals which I have no doubt he will achieve. He had his moments during his teens when he made a few bad judgements but I always knew that at heart he was a good kid and he would pull through. He turned into a young man that any mother would be proud of. He is a great father! He makes people around him happy and sometimes crazy! He is one of the greatest joys of my life. He rewards me everyday by showing me love and respect and he actually cares enough to really know who I am. What more could a mother want. I Love You Bryan, Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Yourmamasbooty said...

Thanks mom you are the greatest mom ever! I turned out so great because of you so thankyou!
Everyone feel free to add as many comments as you would like. This is a very special day. Thanks in advance

Anonymous said...

Well thanks for sending me the link to your blog! You must be so depressed about being in Florida that you forgot your oldest niece! Only momentarily of course ;-) Happy Birthday Bryan! Much love to you all! Lisa

Patti said...

I'm a bad aunt. Steve gave me the heads up that I didn't send you my blog address. He said you were really mad. I'll have to figure out a way to make it up to you.

Anonymous said...

Oh no not really mad, just thinking that you were a little depressed in Florida so you clearly were not thinking straight! But you can still make it up to me if you like!!!!