Hang Man

Monday, March 24, 2008

Bored

I'm bored and I want to go home! I can only ride my bike around the island so many times before I want to pull my hair out. I don't know why I am having such a hard time this year. I think it's because I don't have a project. Every project I think of requires supplies which I don't have and requires an 80 mile round trip to get. Plus my grand babies are growing up and I'm missing it! Does this sound like complaining? Well it is! That saying is true, you know the one...The grass is always greener on the other side. Here I am in Paradise and I am longing to go to gloomy Ft. Wayne. Crazy! Now I have to take my own advice which is "If you say something negative you have to counteract it by saying something positive to keep the Karma good". Sooooo........let's see......I know I can think of something........Oh yeah, the elevator works! (for now).

4 comments:

Yourmamasbooty said...

Oh I see how it is. Your sad about your grandbabies, but missing your sons most important birthday means nothing to you. This is poposterous!
Can't wait to see you. Love you bye

Patti said...

I am so sad about missing your birthday that I had to block it from my mind so I wouldn't be overwhelmed with grief. Thanks for bringing it up now I'm really depressed

Lauren said...

You can read my blogs-that will pass a minute or two. Sorry you are bored...when do you leave?

Manders24 said...

Excited to see you when you get home, don't worry you won't be bored here! oh yeah and Bry I believe the correct spelling is preposterous!:) Just thought you might want some advice from your much wiser sister! Miss ya Mama! Oh and aren't you about due for another blog mom? It has been 3 days, wow you must be bored :)