Hang Man

Monday, October 12, 2009

Do You Know The Shepawitz?

It was a busy weekend. The Shepawitz came to visit. "Who are the Shepawitz?" you ask. The Shepawitz aka the triplets. Nicholas still has a hard time with his "T's". Very funny and cute. Nicholas says Addy is his girlfriend. We're not sure how that will pan out. Technically she could be his girlfriend since they are not "blood" related, but both Julie and I think that we will try and discourage that relationship. Auntie Lorrie was here too! We had a good time just chillin. Our big outing for the weekend was going to Target. We all watched more than our share of Dora The Explorer. I'm a bad Nanu because when they asked for more Dora I told them she went on vacation. I didn't care what other cartoon we watched as long as it wasn't Dora. Again we were limited in our TV choices because guess what??????? Our Dish DVR wasn't working. We are now on DVR receiver #4. When the guys came out today they actually did some work outside on the lines which I think has been the problem the entire time. He supposedly upgraded our DVR with a different model. He said the one we had was a piece of junk. How reassuring. So far it's working. I'm a little bit happier too because I called and got a month's credit on my bill. I figured that was the least they could do.

Everything is quiet here now. I'm not sure what to do with myself. Julie is on the road back home. I hope the kids are cooperating for her. They were a little out of sorts when they left. I know how they feel though. It's always hard to travel and be away from your own bed.

I'm looking forward to going to Zumba, my pj's, a few glasses of wine and relaxing in front of the TV. The only thing that will be missing is the Shepawitz all sitting on my lap!

3 comments:

Yourmamasbooty said...

The correct spelling is actually Shipowitz

Anonymous said...

We all had a great time. The Shipowitz miss there Papa and Nanu. They did not want to go home and were unhappy when we pulled into the garage. Looks like we are moving in! Now you will always have someone sitting on your lap.
Thank you for a great weekend! Addy wore her dress today for picture day. She looked so cute.
Love you

Patti said...

Like I'm going to take spelling advise from someone who can't spell spelling.

Actually Shipawitz may be a little closer to the actual pronounciation.