Hang Man

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm Baaaack

This is probably the longest I have gone without blogging. Only one post since July 4th. Well, I think I am back on track. My computer works and the Internet is back up and running. My relationship with my Indian friend is over. He didn't help me anyway. After probably two and a half hours total of trying to resolve my Internet issue with the Indian guy, a good 'ol American guy from Best Buy diagnosed my problem in less than five minutes. Don't get me started on this out sourcing bull shit! For one, I can never understand them. Secondly, after my last interaction I think I know more than they do and I don't know shit about computers. Try asking them a question!!! If you get them off script they don't know what to do. My favorite part???? When they first come on the line it sounds like this:"djfkdj fjkdffd fjkdfd fjhdkfkd lfdjkfdj xsskfjrefdvcm my name is John." Really???? No, if you have that thick of an accent your name cannot be John! Hopefully I won't have to deal with them anytime soon.

2 comments:

Manders24 said...

so true. I a glad ou areback,I have been aimlessly searching your page for new blogs:)

Steve said...

I gave up on Hadji many years ago. Went to small claims court with Dell over it and won. Even after all of that I just bought a new Dell. Difference this time is I went through Micro center and they takle care of the warranty issues. No more Hadji. Can't wait to get it all hooked up. Down side of it is I have to put up with Vista for a couple of months.