Hang Man

Friday, April 17, 2009

Tofuey

Joe was so excited yesterday when I told him we were having tofu and bean sprouts for dinner he could hardly contain himself. I recently purchased a bean sprouter and have already harvested my first crop. Yummy! I made Asian inspired rice noodles and tofu and sprinkled fresh bean sprouts on top. Joe loved it, he has his with a side order of pork. Actually it was pretty good. Today, Joe made a trip to Michigan to see the triplets so he didn't get to have any leftovers. Too bad for him! I had Jax here with me and he saw me eating the bean sprouts, so I gave him some. He chewed them for a little bit, then took them out of his mouth. "What is that Nanu?" "It's bean sprouts." "YUCK!" That's coming from a kid that drinks bath water. There's no accounting for taste.

2 comments:

Manders24 said...

Good point. He loves drinking soapy bath water. What a weird kid, his parents must be really strange.

Patti said...

He likes what he likes.