Hang Man

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Shut Yur Trap

I told the guy that owns the siding company about losing a chicken to a racoon because his workers didn't close up the barn like they were supposed to. He was sufficiently apologetic so I didn't bust his balls too bad. I mentioned to him that I wanted to get a live trap to capture the little buggers and yesterday he brought me a brand new trap. That's what I call good customer service. I sat it out last night, but I got nothin. I'm pretty sure the coons didn't come around at all last evening because I had a full bag of cracked corn sitting open and it wasn't disturbed. I left the trap out again tonight. I can't wait to see what I get!

By the way, I seem to get the most responses on my blog when I talk about shooting something. Is that what I have to do to get everyone's attention? I'm running out of things to shoot at.

1 comment:

Steve said...

There are many things that are left to shoot at. Unfortunately the ones that come to mind when you read the papers (read this as political agenda) can get you in a lot of trouble. Not that I would do that but it sure makes you think about it for a second. Playing pussy foot with the Somali pirates is another area where a well placed bullet can cure a lot of problems. Some only seem to understand the use of violence to achieve an end and then we try to negoitate with them and offer them a opportunity for social redemption through counseling and hand holding. How sweet, shoot the bastards they understand that better. We recently had a shooting in downtown Cleveland. Four of these social misfits decided to rob and then execute two college employees. They succeded on one and the other survived. I was talking to a local judge recently, sold him a handgun, and I told him that I would line up these four individuals and tell them that they should put their fingers in their ears because the gun going off near the back of their heads would be very loud. I would then just stand there and watch them piss their pants. I would then ask if they felt real tough then. The judge's comment was that unfortunately thats the only kind of justice that some individuals understand. So I say to you Patti hone your skills on the racoons you never know when you might need it.