Hang Man

Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm Hot Like A Bubble

I have often wished that I had a head cam so that I could videotape some of the funny predicaments that I get myself into. I have no problem laughing at myself. I do it quite often actually. Having a video cam around when kids are present is even better. Kids are comedic geniuses and they don't even know it. That is why most of the videos that win on America's Funniest Videos are of kids. Bryan could be $10,000 richer today if only he had taken a video camera with him when he took Julian to the dentist. Julian had to have a couple of cavities filled. They use Nitrous Oxide, aka laughing gas to give a little pain relief and anesthetic for the procedure. According to Bryan, Julian was sitting in the chair with the little mask on when he started to repeatedly thrust up from the hips as high as he could. Bryan didn't know what to think and he was about to tell him to stop when Julian blurted out: "I'm Hot like a Bubble!" Then he proceeded to lick his lips inside and out like an old man with no teeth. Bryan said he lost it! He laughed so hard he cried. Bryan had asked the nurse before they started if anyone had ever said anything really funny while under the effects of the gas. She said not really. Well they have now! My question is: Does he mean hot as in good lookin or hot as in temperature??? Most kids I would think that they meant hot as in temperature, but since it's Bryan's kid I'm pretty sure it's the good lookin reference. That could be the new catch phrase for the 5-9 age group. Instead of saying: "You are on fire!" You can say: "You are hot like a bubble!" Say it out loud. It's kinda catchy. Out of the mouths of babes.

1 comment:

Yourmamasbooty said...

I haven't seen a pelvic thrust like that since Denise Austin in "Rock Hard Abs"!



I feel like the above joke will not get the number of laughs it deserves.