Hang Man

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dumb Ass Attack

I am officially a dumb ass! My horse has a head after all! I decided to go to the Radio Flyer web site and see if I could order the part. They actually had a form to fill out for missing parts that they would ship to you free of charge. I went to gather the necessary information from the box and decided to check it out again. "If I was a horse head, where would I be?" Of course! I would be shoved up my ass. Really, it was shoved into the neck opening upsidedown. Joe and I were discussing earlier about how funny it was that of all things the head would be missing. I even told him that I wasn't sure where it would even fit into the box, because everything was packed tightly. That is probably what got me thinking to look inside his body. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has done this. Besides, Julian and Nicholas didn't see it either!

3 comments:

Steve said...

At least you found it before you went to the store. More than likely if you were the first one they would have given you a new one because they hadn't figured it out either. A similar thing happened to me with a return to Gander Mountain. With our liberal return policy the item was returned at customer service and when it got back to me it took a few minutes but it was the same situation with a part packed inside of another. I'm waiting for the next one.

Lauren said...

I read this one before the Quality Control post and was REALLY confused!

Manders24 said...

Ok... I think I would understand that a 5 year old and two year old couldnt find the head,so that doesnt justify it for you..Haha