Hang Man

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bryan's blog

Bryan started a blog, mostly to make fun of Sarah, Amanda and I. He can be a real ass sometimes. He wants me to put his blog address under my "blogs of interest" section. I have reservations because his blogs could be considered offensive to some and I suppose extremely humorous to others. As a mother I should be offended by his off color humor, but as an adult with a twisted mind, I think he is pretty funny most of the time. So to be fair I will list his blog. Be advised the content may not be suitable for younger viewers. The views expressed on www.wolfknuckles.blogspot.com are not necessarily the views of Whaddup Doe blogspot or any other associated blogs. Whaddup Doe is not responsible for any ill effects created by viewing the aforementioned blog. Viewer discretion is advised.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I read his blog about, umm...boy parts. Admittedly, it struck a chord, because here in the hot, humid city, I see far too much...ummm..."readjusting." Summer is most def not a good time for boys'southern hemispheres.