Hang Man

Friday, July 4, 2008

Bunny Sex

No, the bunnies are not having sex. Joe and I are trying to determine the sex of the bunnies. We researched online how to determine the sex, then I gathered up the bunnies and the process began. I had to put then under my magnifier light. My eye sight is not what it used to be. So here is Joe and I head to head with an upside down bunny magnified 10x. You got that picture in your head????? You would think that between a doctor and a nurse this would be an easy process but it's harder than it seems. So.....with some certainty we believe that Toby is a girl, Daisy is a girl and Happy is a boy. He probably is happy since he's the boy with 2 girls. I ordered seperate cages for them so Happy doesn't get any happier.
By the way, Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

Steve said...

Ok I see the gusto has fizzled on updating your BLOG. You get into a routine and you drop by the Doe family blog looking for a juicy tidbit........ and nothing. I picked up my chickens the other day. I secured a nice little place for them in my barn and thought that I had blocked off any access from the cats. Well the other night I heard a little comotion and you should have seen the look on that cats face as I proceeded to take care of him. When you get them by the back of the neck you pretty much have control of them at least for a while. I actually didn't see his face because I was behind him but I'm pretty sure it was a deer in the headlight look. So far he has survived to stalk another day but he will be really sorry if he goes near there again. I have Mr Ruger looking for him right now.