Hang Man

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Road Trip

I made an unexpected road trip this weekend to Leroy, Ohio to see Steve and Robbie. I didn't get to see Shane and Dina. Apparently Shane was spending his time with a bunch of Boars somewhere out of town. It's really nice to be able to call family and be welcomed with opened arms and cake! Robbie made this banana cake and cream cheese with roasted pecan frosting. I think it was pecans. Whatever it was I thought I died and went to dessert heaven. I don't even really like banana flavored things but this was SUPERB! Oops, I went off of my no flour no sugar diet. Oh well, I deserved it I had a bad week. I have lost 5 lbs but I'm still bad about the exercise thing. I am planning on doing some yard work tomorrow so maybe I can do a little aerobic mowing again. But I digress.... I went to Ohio to pick up my pink pistol. Yea, that's right a pink pistol. It's a Taurus .380 that has a pepto bismol pink grip. I ride a motorcycle and I have tattoos so a gun is the next natural progression...Right? Now if I can only get Joe to tattoo my name across his back I will be set!
By the way Robbie, thanks for the free therapy! It was free wasn't it?

4 comments:

Lauren said...

What a fun weekend! I expect some pictures of you on the gun, showing your tats, holding your new gun ;)

Lisa said...

Ooh, we missed you by one weekend . . . very sad. Definately need to see photos of you and the pink pistol! You rock!

Steve said...

Too short of a visit,and the therapy session would have been put to better use on someone else. Your fine!

Steve said...

Decided not be Abby Normal so I updated my profile and I just wanted to see if it worked.