Hang Man

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What to do?

I knew this would happen. I got back from Florida and normal life sets in. I'm busy again, no time to be depressed. I am however at a loss of what to write about. I could write about my day to day activities but you might nod off while reading. They are exciting to me however because most of it involves my grand kids. I need to get a life though. I thought about going back to work as a nurse, but I still want to be able to watch my grand kids. Most nursing jobs now are full time which I don't want. What to do????? I have an idea for a hobby which I am researching. When that becomes a sure thing I will let you know what it is. So for now I am going to concentrate on getting more physically active and dropping a few lbs. No flour or sugar. Those two things are the bodies enemy even though most things made with them are oh so good. I just thought of something.....if everyone quite eating anything with flour and sugar it would put Robbie out of business. So only a few of you are allowed to eat this way. The rest of you have to buy cheesecake. Just so you know I am not giving up my coffee with the creamer made of corn syrup and hydrogenated oil. A girl's gotta have some pleasure!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oooooh-I want to hear about your hobby!You should write about your day to day life. That's the point! Do you see what I write about? Normal crap that happens to me every day. May be boring, but I don't care ;)

Oh man-too bad you are giving up sugar and flour. I am making a delicious coconut cake for Kenny's birthday and I was going to invite you over!

Manders24 said...

I agree I want to know what your hobby is, you can't tell someone u have a secret and then not tell them!! Love ya mi mama!