Hang Man

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday

I'm a week behind again! I can't help it...too much to do, so little time. I missed 2 birthday's!!! Brad Bingman and my Bryan's. Sorry guys!

Happy Birthday Brad! Wish I could have been in Colorado to share some of that pig with you. You can come labor day and make us a pig for our party. That would be awesome! I hope you had a wonderful Birthday! I'll see you in a month.

Bryan what can I say. You're my baby boy! I wasn't too concerned about blogging your Birthday since I was actually here and you were spoiled rotten over the entire weekend. 29 Already...WOW! I am very proud of you and I love you very much even though sometimes you are annoying and you are teaching it to your sons. Happy Birthday B!

2 comments:

Yourmamasbooty said...

Thanks, I am glad you could be here! We are only annoying because it is so fun to see you get all worked up. Just remember "Embrace the Journey" and "Your Gonna Miss This".

Lauren said...

"I am very proud of you and I love you very much even though sometimes you are annoying and you are teaching it to your sons."

Ha ha ha ha ha-I love this!