Hang Man

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Valentine

It's about time for Joe and my's annual Valentines Day tradition. We go to a store that has a nice array of Valentine's Day cards and we select the perfect one for each other. We exchange cards right there in the aisle, ohhh and ahhh, then put the cards back. The sentiment is there, but it doesn't cost any money and the card it's sitting around the house waiting for me to figure out what to do with it. It's romantic in it's own little twisted way. I'm not into the flowers and candy thing either. If Joe really wanted to surprise me with something special, he could bring me a bouquet of an assortment of yarn. I would be his Valentine forever!

3 comments:

Steve said...

What no birthday greeting for Kyle.

Patti said...

I'm a bad Aunt!

Manders24 said...

I need a new blog!