Hang Man

Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Name Game

I was going through more of Mom's things. This time it was letters and cards. I swear Mom must have kept every card and letter she ever received. I found some interesting items that I will share with you over some future blogs.

As I went through old letters and newspaper clipping what struck me was the names of some of our relatives. Over the weekend we had had some conversations about baby names. So for future reference here are some family names for your consideration.

*Kate
*Emma, short for Emmaline
*Reece
*Christian
*Noel (not Noel as in Christmas. Pronounced Nole) I think they called him Noey. I'm pretty sure that Noel was a guy.
*Fenner

Fenner was the son of Emmaline Buck McKee and Henry P McKee.

Kind of unique names. I'm naming my next kid Fenner Reece Ottinger.

2 comments:

Manders24 said...

ooo. I like those names.

Steve said...

Fenner Ellsworth McKee was born 11/25/1893 His brother Jacob Leiser was born 12/01/1890. Thes are both brothers to Grandpa McKee. That's Grandpa as in Edward High McKee born 11/19/1888. I've got all of the names. A few of the others are Imogene Isabella Galen Grover Gilbert Esther Christian Ceretta Lester Lura Marlin Milford Perylo These are some of the more unusual names.