Hang Man

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bunnies For Sale

I still have the three bunnies that Bryan and I picked up at an Amish farm. They've gotten really big and not to friendly. Toby hisses at you if you try to pick her up. I can hold Daisy and Happy, but if they think they can get away they scratch you to pieces trying to jump out of your arms. Their toenails are like razors. I could never let any of the kids hold them which sucks because that is why I got them in the first place. It looked like Easter the other day when I looked out the window and saw all of the bunnies running around the yard. The wind had blown over their hutch and they all escaped. I figured they would all be long gone once they tasted freedom. They must like it here more than I thought because they all stayed close. I trapped Happy with a box. Toby trapped herself by running in to the open tipped over cage. Daisy was being more difficult. She was hiding under a pine tree and I couldn't get close to her. When she did get out in the open I tried to catch her with a hammock. The hammock was the closest thing to a net that I had. That didn't work. I put out a live trap, but she wasn't having any of that either. In the morning she was still hanging around by the garage. I corralled her into the garage with the help of Bear and them I closed the doors. After Bear wore her out I was able to get her back into her cage. Anyone want some cute pain in the ass bunnies?

No comments: