Hang Man

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Chicken Chronicles

Chicken Update.....I am up to 8 eggs everyday. I have started giving eggs away to friends and family because you can only eat so many eggs. Bryan finally took some today but Brad is still queasy about them. The chickens have become really friendly and they come running when they see people. Ellie, however has been attacked two or three times so she stays a good 15 feet away from them at all times. I should have done this a long time ago, I'm having soooo much fun. I have a sign on my door now that reads: "check your shoe for chicken poo." Chicken poo is everywhere!!!!!

2 comments:

Manders24 said...

I love those chickens too! They are so friendly and don't creep me out at all anymore. I guess I can except my new siblings now.

Lauren said...

Chicken poop is the worst! GLad you love them....so, they would be my cousins right?