Hang Man

Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Obsession


Good thing I am religiously riding my exercise bike. And by the way I have the brain age of a 20 something thanks to my nintendo DS. Back to my original thought......I have a new food obsession. If I wasn't consistent on exercising I would probably gain back the weight I lost because I can't get enough GOAT CHEESE! I know most of you have probably already had a love affair with it and are maybe over it by now, but I have just discovered it. I tried what I thought was goat cheese a long time ago and I thought it was awful. I think it may not have been goat cheese, or it was bad goat cheese. I gave it another shot the other day and I was hooked. I even dreamt about it the other night. I know Robbie likes it, she was talking about getting a goat and making her own cheese. Joe actually wanted to get a goat to add to our farm. Mostly to eat the grass, but after seeing the photo Julie took of a goat at the 4H fair in Michigan, I think I will stick to buying my goat cheese at the grocery. I wouldn't want that goat around, it looks like it would try to steal my husband.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness. There are no words Auntie P. That goat is out of control.

Steve said...

The only time that you need to worry about is if Joe brings home a pair of oversize barn boots. You see you put the goats......never mind. Someone will surely get the wrong idea

Patti said...

GROSS Steve!