Hang Man

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Squeeky clean

I had my colonoscopy yesterday and I am happy to report that I had zero polyps. I was disappointed though. I didn't hear the symphony of trumpets that Lauren described. There was only one other instrument in the pit and his tone was a little flat. Guys are so funny they get so excited about being able to fart right in front of everyone and then talk about it without having someone yelling at them to stop. The drugs they give are pretty nice. I slept like a log in the afternoon and night. I did however fall out the back door when I first got home from the hospital. I guess that is why they tell you to not drive or operate anything with a motor.

3 comments:

Manders24 said...

Yes that spill you took was a little scary...I guess the women in our family don't react well to drugs! However I don't think you needed to hear the symphony at the hospital, because this morning it sounded like the whole orchestra was in the house and you were the conductor :)

Lauren said...

Gross, Amanda..... :)
Glad your pipes are all in working order!

Patti said...

Very funny Amanda