Hang Man

Monday, April 7, 2008

Back home again in Indiana

There's no place like home. Home is where the heart is. Home Home on the range. Home cooking. Homemade. I love Florida, but it's too far away from everything! The weather here has been great since we got home. I rode my motorcycle for the first time since last fall. I want Kenny and Kris to know that I am much better at riding than I was when they tried to teach me on that old little motorcycle that I couldn't keep running. I only almost hit 1 pedestrian today. It was his fault though! I anticipated that he was going to walk off of the curb without looking, and he did. Don't you sometimes secretly just want to run over people like that just to teach them a lesson? Anyway, it's good to be home.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

That motorcycle did you give you a lot of trouble, didn't it? :)
I say you should have hit him. Lesson learned!

L

Anonymous said...

Definately teach him a lesson . . . silly pedestrian!

Oh and tell Amanda that maybe she could have a Curious George themed party for Jaxon's 1st birthday. I was going to post on her blog but you can't do it as anonymous and I don't have an id and haven't taken the time to deal with that! Take care! Lisa