Hang Man

Monday, July 27, 2009

Too Much Stuff



I saw George Carlin's routine on "Stuff" over twenty years ago. For some reason I always remembered it. I've thought about it lately since I have been packing up and moving Mom's stuff. I have to figure out what I am going to do with all of her stuff. I have so much stuff now it's ridiculous. All I can think of is how much work it's going to be for my kids when I die having to go through all of my stuff. If I just wasn't so attached to my stuff. I can go through every room in my house and tell you the history of my stuff. I actually kept a chestnut that my Mom had. She said if you wear it in your bra, it will take away your aches and pains. It's not that I believe that that is true, it's the fact that she believed it and kept it. I can't throw that away. Good thing I have a big house to keep all of my stuff.

No comments: